Agile consultant & trainer
Agile consultant & trainer
Do you see yourself as an Agile consultant helping organizations progress? Do you get energy from Agile work and implementation? Do you want to guide teams in this and continually improve results with clients? Are you someone who takes initiative and enjoys leading? And do you want to be part of our friendly and professional family team? Then we’re looking for you!
We are currently seeking an Agile Consultant for 24 to 40 hours per week.
Lean Six Sigma Group is a rapidly growing organization where you can channel your creativity and ideas. We’ve been around for 10 years and have expanded into a training and consultancy firm with 20 employees and numerous clients. We’ve been named FD Gazelle four times, recognizing us as one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands. Recently, alongside our brand Lean Six Sigma Group, we’ve also introduced two other brands, Agile Werken and Lean Agile Group, enabling us to effectively combine Lean and Agile methodologies.
The Lean Agile Group team comprises 20 colleagues: consultants and office personnel in The Hague. Agile Werken is the organization through which we introduce Agile training and implementation in the market. For this, we seek a consultant who can contribute to Agile work and assist in implementing Agile transformations for our clients.
Your responsibilities as an Agile Consultant:
- Implementing Agile practices at our clients’ workplaces, elevating their knowledge and providing new insights on how improvement sprints can become part of their daily routines.
- Conducting Agile training sessions at various locations.
- Coaching our clients, increasing their knowledge, and offering fresh perspectives on, for instance, incorporating a daily stand-up as part of their routines.
- Contributing to a solid mix of Lean and Agile, making it a great product.
- Strengthening our team in Scrum, SAFe, and other Agile methodologies.
- Having the responsibility and freedom to turn your Lean and Agile ideas into reality. This aspect makes your role diverse and dynamic.
- You’re adept at exploring ways to enhance our services through creativity, knowledge, and enthusiasm grounded in Agile principles. We need your innovative ideas to collectively find the perfect solutions for our clients.
- You aim for continuous improvement and strive to bring out the best in yourself, aligning with our clients’ goals, where you play a crucial role.
- Your communication skills and empathy enable you to understand and effectively serve our clients.
- You have experience scaling Agile methodologies, such as using the SAFe framework or Spotify model.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and Agile certification.
- At least 2 years of practical experience with Agile methodologies. Preferably experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner (CSM or PSM) and in consultancy.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and success in Agile improvement projects.
- Experience in Agile training and coaching.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Affinity with Lean methodologies is advantageous, allowing you to advise on the alignment and correct positioning of Lean and Agile. Preferably, you hold a Green or Black Belt. If not, we offer training opportunities.
- Flexibility in working with different clients and at various locations.
- A more than competitive salary.
- A place in an energetic and enterprising team where you contribute daily to Lean and Agile methodologies with driven, professional, inspiring, and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Flexible working hours; the position allows for 24 to 40 hours per week.
- Good secondary employment conditions, including pension contributions, training, and coaching.
- A laptop and phone allowance.
- Flexibility and a fantastic team to work with.
- Opportunities to gain knowledge in Lean and Agile through training with us.
- Room for personal development.
Who will you be working for?
Lean Six Sigma Group is a rapidly growing organization in process improvement and change management. We assist organizations in continuous improvement through training, coaching, and implementation. As an Agile Consultant, you’ll be part of an enthusiastic and enterprising team. We share a passion for Lean and Agile, aiming to maximize added value for our clients. Continuous improvement is in our DNA. Clients describe our approach as energetic, fresh, friendly, and especially personal.
During monthly office days, you’ll collaborate with the entire team on the organization’s strategy, working closely with the consultants. Annually, we engage in team-building activities, such as a recent trip to New York to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We regularly have office get-togethers and a Christmas dinner with partners to further build our relationships. We also employ Agile practices ourselves, conducting regular daily or weekly meetings to achieve our goals together.
In summary: a small-scale organization with team spirit and room for individual contributions!
Will you be our new Agile Consultant?
Does this challenge excite you? Are you eager to be part of this enjoyable, professional “family team”? If so, please send your CV and motivation to Rowan de Liefde: email@example.com. If you’d like more information about the role, feel free to call us at 088 532 67 00.
We do not appreciate acquisition efforts.