Coaching & Certification
Coaching in Practice
Executing a Lean Agile project, Lean Six Sigma projects, establishing an improvement program, configuring operational management, or effectively guiding project leaders are skills that can be learned. However, applying these skills in practice can be more challenging. Lean Six Sigma Group provides guidance and coaching to help you achieve the maximum results from your improvement initiatives. During a coaching program, we guide, but you are in control. This way, Lean Six Sigma Group contributes to your success.
Guidance in Lean Six Sigma Projects during Training
The Green Belt and Black Belt training programs at Lean Six Sigma Group include coaching sessions. These sessions aim to support participants during their initial projects. After an initial success, participants are more likely to take on new projects with the support of their organization. The coaching starts with an introductory conversation before the training. This conversation focuses on the participant’s learning objectives and the improvement goals for the organization. Throughout and beyond the training, discussions about the project take place at scheduled intervals. Where necessary, we work together to overcome obstacles.
Lean Six Sigma Certification
Mastering Lean Six Sigma requires a combination of understanding the theory and applying it in practice. This combination is reflected in the Lean Six Sigma gradations and their associated certifications. Lean Six Sigma Certification consists of three steps:
- Attending a Training: Participating in a training program.
- Taking an Exam: Demonstrating theoretical knowledge through an examination.
- Executing Improvement Projects: Applying the theory in practice by undertaking improvement projects.
Upon completion of a training, you receive a certificate of participation. After applying the learned theory in practice, you can pursue practical certification as a Belt. Lean Six Sigma Group is accredited by LCS, IASSC, ASQ, CRKBO, NRTO, and CEDEO, ensuring compliance with international standards and the quality of our training.
Our training programs and certificates are LCS accredited. Upon completion of training, examination, and projects, you receive an internationally recognized certificate from LCS and Lean Six Sigma Group. LCS stands for Lean Competency System, a quality mark for continuous improvement training affiliated with the University of Cardiff. The LCS certificate holds international recognition. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Lean Six Sigma Group offers the following certificates:
- Yellow Belt (Certificate of Participation)
- Orange Belt (Certificate of Participation)
- Lean Green Belt (as a tailor-made In-company training)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Certificate of Participation upon training completion, full certificate after passing the exam and projects) (same for BB and GB2BB)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (available as Green Belt to Black Belt or Black Belt)
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (same)
Concrete Requirements Detailed requirements for each certificate can be found under the specific Training section. Certification, more concretely, involves the following steps:
- Successfully completing the training, with a sufficient number of attended training days.
- Executing one or more projects applying the learned theory in practice.
- Taking an exam to test theoretical knowledge.
- Submitting a documented project report or workbook to Lean Six Sigma Group and discussing project results with one of our Master Black Belts.
- Upon confirmation by the Master Black Belt that the projects meet sufficient quality and level, and all other substantive requirements are met, you receive your certification.
For further insights into the background of Lean Six Sigma certification, you can read this article. If you have additional questions, check our Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us via email.