How does the complaints procedure work?
Lean Six Sigma Group uses the following complaints procedure:
1. Deadline for submitting a complaint: Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to Lean Six Sigma Group in a timely, complete and clearly described manner. “On time” means “within a reasonable period of time after the complainant has discovered or was able to identify the defects”. Failure to submit the complaint in time may result in the complainant losing his or her rights in this regard.
2. Recognition: Complaints must be made in writing to Lean Six Sigma Group by registered mail to the address:
Lean Six Sigma Group
2516 AC The Hague
The complainant gives a substantiated explanation of the content of the complaint.
3. Privacy: A complaint will always be treated confidentially by the Lean Six Sigma Group.
4. Confirmation of complaint: Lean Six Sigma Groep will send a confirmation of receipt by e-mail to the complainant within seven working days. If a solution cannot be offered immediately, an indication will also be given of the period within which a further investigation will be started and the complaint will be processed. Lean Six Sigma Group strives for processing within ten working days and will indicate if it takes longer.
5. Investigation of complaint: Lean Six Sigma Group commits itself to start a further investigation into the submitted complaint and strives to be able to take measures within a reasonable period that meet the complainant’s wishes.
6. Response to the investigation: Lean Six Sigma Group will correspond with the complainant within the period communicated under point 4 about the outcome of the investigation, the decision taken and any follow-up actions.
7. Dispute settlement: If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement.
a. Disputes between the complainant and the Lean Six Sigma Group concerning the formation or implementation of agreements with regard to services and goods to be supplied or supplied by this entrepreneur can be submitted to the Consumer Education Institutions Disputes Committee (https) by both the consumer and the entrepreneur : //www.degeschillencommissie.nl).
b. The disputes committee will only handle a dispute if the consumer has first submitted his complaint to Lean Six Sigma Groep in accordance with the provisions of Article 4.1 of the general terms and conditions (the complaints procedure) and this has not led to a satisfactory solution for both parties. In order to subsequently be able to submit the dispute to the Disputes Committee, the complainant must indicate in writing that the outcome of the complaints procedure has not led to a satisfactory result. If the complainant subsequently states to appeal to the Disputes Committee, there is a formal dispute.
c. A dispute must be submitted to the disputes committee within three months after its occurrence.
d. For handling a dispute, the person submitting the complaint owes a fee to the Private Educational Institutions Disputes Committee. The amount of this reimbursement can be found on the website of the Disputes Committee (https://www.degeschillencommissie.nl).
e. When the complainant submits a dispute to the disputes committee, the Lean Six Sigma Group is bound by this choice.
f. If Lean Six Sigma Group wants to submit a dispute to the Disputes Committee, it must first ask the complainant in writing to state within 5 weeks whether he agrees to this. The Lean Six Sigma Group must also announce that, after the aforementioned period has expired, it considers itself free to submit the dispute to the ordinary court.
g. The disputes committee makes a decision with due observance of the provisions of its regulations. The decision of the disputes committee takes the form of a binding advice.
h. In only those cases for which a formal legal dispute settlement is provided for in formal education, such as that for the student’s examination, the provisions of paragraphs a up to and including h of this Dispute Resolution Regulation do not apply.