Lean Six Sigma Group respects the privacy of its clients, especially their rights regarding the automated processing of personal data. For full transparency, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processes, their purpose, and the options for individuals to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
Article 1 — Legal provisions
Controller for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The controller”): Lean Six Sigma Group, located at Regulusweg 11, 5th floor, 2516 AC The Hague, Chamber of Commerce number: 57036926.
Article 2 — Processing of personal data
- Your personal data is collected by Lean Six Sigma Group. Personal data means: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
Article 3 — Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal data without reason. Your personal data is processed for:
- Maintaining relationships with you
- Responding to your inquiries via the contact form
Article 4 — Registration of personal data
Your personal data is registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 — Your rights regarding your data
- Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to access and rectify or erase their personal data or restrict the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed, and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the submitted request, you will receive a response. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 — Legal obligations
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the data subject is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the controller, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from the authorities, after which these personal data are no longer covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 — Commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the controller if you have given permission. If you no longer wish to receive these, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your data will not be used by partners of the controller for commercial purposes.
Article 8 — Data retention period
The data collected by the controller is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 9 — Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these terms. The court of the location of the controller is exclusively competent for any disputes regarding these terms, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 10 — Contact
For requests, questions, product information, or more information, you can contact: Rowan de Liefde, email@example.com. This privacy statement is applicable from August 21, 2019, until further notice.